In times of uncertainty, we are trying to find things that make us feel happy. We hope to provide temporary distractions to the reality of Covid-19. We care about you and your happiness. We realize there is a fine line of showing you beautiful spring collections we bought with you in mind and just letting you know that when life returns to normal (or our new normal) we will be here to service all of your fashion needs.
Happiness is a state of mind -- but at Sophia Lustig, it can also be a state of style. That's right, fashion has the power to put smiles on our faces and pep in our step. And, if done correctly, it can ultimately provide confidence to be our best self.
Another side of happiness and fashion has to do with Retail Therapy. Ladies, let me tell you, it is a real thing. The act of searching for something to get your mind off something else. Shopping has the power to be an inspiring distraction. Sometimes a purchase isn’t even made, it is just the act of going through the motions that takes you away.
At Sophia Lustig, we find great joy in servicing a customer through a purchase. Here are some everyday examples of where we find happiness:
- Finding the perfect mother of the bride/mother of the groom dress for a client that makes her feel pretty and so excited for the big day.
- Finding a new top and pant to go with a client’s jacket to make her feel like she has a brand-new outfit.
- Altering a dress last minute for a client whose husband told her that morning they had an event that evening.
- Helping a client pack wisely for a two-week trip when she can only take one small suitcase.
- Guiding a client through the process of finding her personal style.
- Taking 7 items and making 12 outfits.
For fun, we came up with another list of silly everyday fashion moments you might experience that make you happy or put a smile on your face:
- Finding a pair of heels that you can walk in all day without being crippled at the end of the day.
- Finding a lipstick that stays on for longer than 10 minutes that doesn’t dry out your lips.
- Finding a pair of Spanx that doesn’t roll doesn’t every time you sit down.
- When you find a coat that is warm AND cute.
- When you find a winter white sweater that matches your winter white pants.
- When your Sophia Lustig stylist calls and says “S.A.L.E” has started
- When the first pair of jeans you try on, make you feel skinny.
Bottom line ladies, we miss you! Our customers make us happy! We look forward to the day we can be social again and service your fashion needs. Click here to find a full list of our services.
Until we meet again!
Meredith & The Sophia Lustig Team